So basically, I wanted you guys to know me more and so here I am sharing 30 surprising facts about myself!
I did something related here too! And it's the 20 Revelations about my teenage self! Go check it out. 😉
I won't be making this intro long since I'm about to say
nonsense interesting words so yeah. I hope you guys noted sarcasm there aye?
- My height is 5'0 the last time I checked it. It was like two months ago. Let's see now. Lol
- I did crochet two years ago.
- I have a soft spot for old people.
- I love mysteries and thrilling things. Adventurous perhaps.
- My favorite color is blue. But I love happy colors.
- I have a weird and funny laugh. – according to my friends.
- I prefer having a boy bestfriend than having a boyfriend. Well having a boyfriend isn't my priority anyways.
- I repeated my nursery/pre-K year way back in the Philippines because I said a bad word to a nun- can you guys blame a innocent three year old?
- Similarly to number eight, I don't even remember a thing about that, they just told me that.
- Fan of Spongebob. Is it only me? Hehe
- I always bring my phone on the bathroom. Okay I know this isn't just me.
- I prefer slippers than shoes
- Nike is my favorite brand of shoes. Adidas goes second for that.
- I read werewolf and teen fiction stories on wattpad.
- Open minded.
- Selfless. I mean I wouldn't let anyone be harmed. I rather face it.
- I know self worth.
- 16 and 17 is nonsense
- I was just joking on number 18
- I believe that everything happens for a reason
- One of the apps I use to have blog ideas is on Pinterest that helps!
- I'm mostly active on twitter. -jusxprgs
- Outspoken person
- Lazy to comb her hair. Sorry!
- Rarely wears contact lens because again of laziness.
- I have dark brown almond eyes
- I have black hair but soon I would be coloring that. Lol
- I'm open to do unexpected things. Hehe
- I studied at a Catholic School namely as Dominican School.
- In the Philippines, I lived in a province called Pangasinan- and yes, probinsyana nga naman. Lol
Have a great day guys!
P.S. Need your suggestions! What blog ideas/topics would you like me to talk about? Leave 'em in the comments section 😉